About the Organisation
Established in 2013, Flavourwave is one of Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia. Flavourwave maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. Located in Katunga, the farm is ideally situated in the Goulburn Valley food bowl and currently covers 10 hectares of protected under cover cropping.
About the Opportunity
Flavourwave continues to enjoy a high level of growth and is regularly looking for interested people to join their team as casual employees.
Crop Care (Click here to view position description)
- Twisting/Qlipping – Training the plants to grow up the string supports
- Truss Pruning – Selecting the best fruit to achieve optimal truss production
- Layering – Lowering the plants for picking and de-leafing
- De-leafing – Removing leaves to improve the growth of the plants and to make the next harvesting truss visible
- Other duties such as arch supports, crop spraying, and identifying crop pests and diseases where required
Picking (Please click here to view the Picking position description )
- Picking fruit to KPI and quality requirements
- Deleafing – Removing leaves to improve the growth of the plants and to make the next harvesting truss visible
To see a demonstration of some of these duties, visit our You Tube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlavoriteHydroponics
Core capabilities of successful candidates:
- Previous experience with repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reliable and motivated
- Good level of fitness
- Strong team work abilities
- High attention to detail
These positions represent core roles that are integral to Flavourwave's continued success.
Successful applicants will be provided with intensive training to understand the quality and performance standards required.
To apply for this role click the following applicable link:
Visa Holders: https://flavorite.applynow.net.au/jobs/FHT423
Permanent residents: https://flavorite.applynow.net.au/jobs/FHT418